Sunday, June 24, 2007

Xue-Wen and Drimi

Decided to kill two birds with one stone and upload two sketches I knocked off this week

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThe first sketch is of my panda pop-idol, Xue-Wen. Yes, she is a child. I've been tinkering with redesigning my characters but, with two weeks worth of insomnia, it hasn't been easy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAlso sketched Drimi's panda, as a prequel to the commission I owe him in exchange for an art book and a host of other things he's given me. If I finally grow some balls, I'll try to colour the better version in markers. I need to learn how to use markers.

I drew him with this rather odd yet intriguing hairstyle I've seen a lot of guys sporting on TV fairly recently. He's supposed to be holding a skateboard, but my ass grew very lazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bloody blogger ate my comment.

Condensed version

ohgodsocoollovedrimixuetooyesuseyourmarkersdamnit!!

*gasp gasp*

The Ren said...

XD Xue-Wen!! XD Adorable as always *pets*

x__x Drimi be pimping like dat son!? XD smex! *molests hair*