Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weekly Sketch update Page

Hey Folks, Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I'll be fiddling with the templates of Weekly Sketch soon. (Hopefully this week?) I think it's high time I get this baby looking like something amazing! As a result, some posts may look a little screwy (I'm not entirely sure HOW screwy - they didn't specify). Go in and fiddle afterwards if something doesn't look like how you want it to, thanks.

ALSO! You're all not gonna believe this but we've actually reached 103 posts!! (104 if you count this one but I shan't so there). Congrats guys and keep it up!

Ur, one last thing. Anyone know where Isis is? She said she was going off to Germany some time ago and we haven't heard from her since.

Negash, Pete! update something you lazy bums!! I know you're out there! :P

1 comment:

DRIMI said...

YAY everybody!
Well done ^_^
btw. Mosskat - what is this month theme?