Tuesday, June 05, 2007

For my Sensei

A sketch for my long overdue gift piece for my Japanese teacher back in my Utech days, Yoshiko Ogura. I usually called her Yoshiko-sensei or just plain 'sensei' because how many other lecturers on campus had that title?

She left a couple years ago and I was sketching to relieve stress when I cam up with this. Mosskat said I could leave this as is, but I can't help but think something's missing.

I drew her as a Japanese cat in kimono, eating a Jamaican patty. She'll have crumbs on her face and her kimono because it is almost impossible to remain clean while eating a patty in the traditional way. :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Maybe I should include a box juice in the pic. You can't get a more Jamaican snack than a patty and a box orange juice. XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you really wanna add something more to it how about a little mat? :3 not hard no ? =D

Drawtist_P said...

A mat is cool. I can put the juice box on it.

The Ren said...

XD cute concept...cant go wrong wid a patty!