Tuesday, June 12, 2007

robin (sort of)


Its Alive, the ragdoll is alive.Alright Kathryn, you win. there was a scheduled power cut/grid lockdown in the area I work, so I guess it was good a time as any to do A sketch. This is my first attempt at drawing boy wonder (not a great debut). I decided many years ago that drawing men in spandex is not something I am willing to do (wedgie galore). Any hoo, "Adidas" amigos.

P.s. /Ooh Ooh
Hey Ren, I promised myself I would try the graffiti idea you tossed at me on the post I did some time ago, then send you a hi-res if you like . holla.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pete! you return =D!!
welcome back :D
LIke the sketch O_O!! Rooobin...

The Ren said...

XD awesome sketch! I think it looks mad cool, loving the muscle definition too X3

I cant wait to see the graffiti pic all dun up too ^^