Saturday, June 02, 2007

EDIT : Hey Ren hope you don't mind, went through and just lightened up the work for you :3
- love kat

------

Well that's it I need a new computer -_- My old one is too old and I dont believe any number of upgrades will save if T-T *is sad*

So I'm here updating on mom's compy which I might soon take over if I dont get my own! lol It has no PS to edit or a scanner or anything x_x which drives me a lil mad at times.




Ok enough rant unto the sketches (pardon how they look, they were taken by my dad's digital camera in semi-darkness)


I call her the Millenium girl (she's fashioned after the Millenium Earl) D. Grayman surely influenced this.





Next is a drawing commission I've been doing for a friend. Hitsugaya and all the ladies.

Not complete yet~ (Oh jus so allz know I hate Bleach)






And finally (ugh I took this one the worst XP) is Road Kamelot of D.Grayman. (This anime is outrageous -_- and too funny to take seriously but I like to root for the Earl and the Noah family)
That's all this time...Peace folks!




2 comments:

TJ-Kun said...

When I see you we have a much needed drawing session! OoO...that second pic I wish it were me. I like the 1st drawing I do.

Drawtist_P said...

I like the middle one a lot.