Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ze Character!


OK! Now for drawing number 2. I drew the one on the right over a month ago, but the other one was spawned today by the drawing bug afore mentioned. ....And let it be known it is still a sketch, and not completely done (I'm not too pleased with the face... but it was better than staring at almost nothing like the one on the right). I plan on fixing things up a bit, and fully drawing in the spear. Yes... this is the character I was referring to. Oh! And before I forget... I partially... stole... the pose for the left image. I was having a hard time thinking of how to draw the new one, so I perused Deviantart for one... <.< *feels guilty* Thankfully, that's all I took; I can't stand copying other's work.

I'm going to tackle the face next, this is for certain. Oh, and just picture the area under the armor on the left midriff the same as the chainmail for the one on the right. What, you thought I'd do that TWICE? o.o; It took me as long to do that as the entire drawing on the left...

Anyone recognize the spear? X3

1 comment:

The Ren said...

lol yea I would'nt do it twice either -_- *is so extremely lazy*

I like the armour an dhow they fit together. The hand mostest >_>;