Tuesday, December 04, 2007

At last, the Spear!



Well, I said I was going to do this for awhile now, and I just finished up the sketch this afternoon at work.... and I e-mailed the person I promised to that I would upload this once finished that it was going up tonight, so... (sooo tired... ;_;) Do I detect a hint of reluctance here? *chuckle* This was the final result after drawing over 30 spearheads in 2 weeks, trying to design a spear for a character I've been wanting to create for a long time. Since it's only a sketch, I omitted the runic along the center of the upper spearblade, but I may upload a more finished version later. Let me know what you think! (note: there's 2 areas near the bottom portion that are in fact open space; I haven't shaded these in to show where they are, but they're there... also, there's 3 stone inlays that I haven't added detail to either. Hm. Maybe I should release a more finished version...)

2 comments:

Shiar said...

o.o it SHRUNK! Grrrr...

Anonymous said...

oh man this is aweomse =D (this is mosskat btw)