Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Commission progress =D

Hey All! It's really nice to see so many posts for the christmas season :3 *feels all warm and fuzzy*
Well, I'm currently working on about ... 3 commissions all at once. :) The ranma 1/2 one is progressing nicely. I had to change the pose but I'll actually be doing two version (one for myself mostly) So here it is so far! Due to some mistake I actually found out how to make her face look that soft while the colours remain vibrant =D. Also simultaneously, working on a book commission that was due 5 days ago @__@ *rips out hair*
Once again, I can only show you the wip until it's actually published :D
God, why is Britney Spear's "Piece of Me" so addictive?! *SHAME*

5 comments:

The Ren said...

Ranchan's face looks good enough to lick +_+

Anonymous said...

Curse you work and not letting me login normally! *sigh* I've already seen the Ranma last night (splendiferous!), and have nothing but praise to lather upon it. But now you've gone and piqued my curiosity and all about the book! >.< Looks very interesting indeed! (oh, and let me know how those Shirow scans turned out!)

-Brian, aka Shiar

Anonymous said...

Ranma looks quite busty there >;3

Chalo said...

Well kat, I always admire how you paint your pictures. Such an original look!

Also wow! Sorry to say it but but that Ranma picture its maybe the bustier char I have seen from you. Even more than that Mora pic! I love it. :D

Pete "ragdoll" McD said...

boobie boobies, wicked pics kat