Monday, December 17, 2007

Important – Please read

First of, great to see everybody being so active again.
Here is the thing, I wonder if we all can get together and draw a christmas drawing, to show holliday spirit to all who comes to this page.

Here is my idea:
We all draw a sketch of ourself, fursona or what have you.
DON”T show is to anybody or upload it here. Insted, send it to me and I’ll put them all together and poste the final pictur here. I think we all can make a quick drawing before the 22.
If nobody thinks it is a good idea, let me know. Otherwice, draw yourself, in a pose that looks like you are sining and email it to me or send me a private note where I can find it. Remeber, it is a sketch, no reason to get to fancy. This shut also help sice it has to be done before the 22.
Hope we can all get together and do this, thank you

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in =D!!
(this is mosskat)

The Ren said...

I'll get right on that!

Shiar said...

Nnnngh... early morning....

Sure, I can give it a spin.

Drawtist_P said...

I'm in! XD