Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Gong Yi Tanpai!

0_0 Hey guys out there in Weekly Sketch land *trembles* I have been threatened to post T-T in hopes of saving Kippy's life.....*cries*


Just so you know....I havent got access to newer sketches due to techical weirdness....so I'm posting old shaa....I HAVE TO SAVE KIPPY!


first up, sketches of some Naruto OCs I have they havent got names but you should be able to guess who's kids they are.












Next up is Cumber she's a DBZ OC I've had since forever. She's a mean bitch....













Superfreak SD-like. HA! She's firebending =_= I drew this before I knew about Avatar pretty funny.













Last, redition of me.....fat bastard! XD I luff the donuts. I know in my heart I'm a Haibane! o_o Jus waiting for my wings to grow in so I can get my halo......and Kyo beads for teh win (OMG My Kyo beads broke in the middle of a store...jus randomly!! I was so scared I thought my friend who had given them to me might have been in trouble...thankfully she wasnt.)




OK Mosskat!! You cant lay a finger on my sweet Kippy T-T
I'll try my best to get new recent sketches up ASAP peeps....thanks for bareing with me.

~Peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha sucker like i'd actually hurt Kippy XD

or would I >_>

you'll never know X3

SKETCHES I LOVE ALL YOUR SKETCHES ;3;
have mah babies k? :3

TJ-Kun said...

I wanna be a haibane too >o<. I drew one with diffrent color eyes and feckeles..I can't help myself.

Patchwerk said...

Great character sketches. Love the one of Cumber. (I used to be a huge DBZ nut.) XD

Chalo said...

Very nice sketches! They look so clean. You surely could color them with no inking needed.

Very nice characters too.