Friday, November 24, 2006

*yawn* It's the crack o dawn....so I decided to scan and post a few pics first up.

Angel.
I drew this a few months back and
I keep coming back to it but I havent been able to finish it. I plan to CG it eventually and all that jazz but....lets jus say PS and I dont mix too well.


Tar found this when she came to visit in Feb x_x I drew it last year!! She told me to upload it but I just found it again last night! lol I like the style ^^



Lastly a totally incomplete fanart thingie of Noodle and 2D...o_o yea...I like em... so? ;__;
Anyone on here know of or are into dolfies?
Is it ok if I post some dolfie shaaa next post Kat-sama?

Peace and all that jazz
~Ren

4 comments:

Darke Shard said...

Wow, Ren, your Angel pic looks great. Its style is quite different from the other works I've seen you submit.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see that Angel Pic colored, but sadly, I suck with Photoshop, and can't seem to get the lines dark enough...

Oh well, hopefully it will get colored eventually.

The Ren said...

Thanks Shard...yea it was a style I might try to revist cuz I like eets
hopefully it will get coloured...

Sure Kat-sama o__o if it's no trouble to you though ^^

joya said...

Your Angel sketch is so pretty! ; ;

I love the movement in this piece and the expression, hehe!