Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Oh man late post


Sorry sorry! I'm really late with this one but i've been up to my neck in a bunch of commissions. No real private work of my own to show today.

Here's a commission i'm currently working on for Deathnite ^_^ His grey fox character Brian.
Brr it's so cold right now in Jamaica. *hugs self*
I'll be sending out another letter about some changes I got in mind for the weekly sketch including some design layouts etc. I think it's safe to say everyone's been damn busy? God knows I am. Oh posting another entry after this to vote on the official name of the blog :3

Give Chalosan a cheer! he's been promoting our little blog already in his journal XD!! ( I was waiting till we looked more nifty but hey! I love the love! )

1 comment:

joya said...

He has a sexy face, kat. XD Lookin' good so far! :D