Saturday, November 11, 2006

Ayla Portrait...sorta


Phew!! First of all, sorry for not being active in the blog for the past week, I took a trip outta state and didnt have access to much interweb! I had another sketch in mind but I did this one last night and kinda liked it enough to post first. It's Ayla (sorry TJ I dont think I'm gonna finish it so it goes here)
As I said before she looks diff everytime I draw her.

Now that I think about it....this is pretty lame compared to all the awesome that has popped up on the blog...*pout*

3 comments:

Chalo said...

I like the way you draw her face. mostly the nose. very nicely done. :)

joya said...

I really like this sketch, ren! Her eyes draw you in and capture your attention. Plus, her anatomy is very appealing. :D

Very sweet~

Keep 'em coming, mah dear!

The Ren said...

Thanks so much guys ^^

I'll try and keep em coming Ises-babe ;__;