Sunday, January 27, 2008

Last commission progress


Aaaand this'll be the last one I can show you before the final work. I technically can't show the finished work on this website but I figure this stage is safe enough. Trying to get this finished TONIGHT.
As you can see I've included the devil, tidied up the background some more (still some details to add) - started the little devils and most importantly fixed the leaves of the trees in the foreground. Notice how the boy stands out now because of the strong shadows behind him? I'm still having trouble with making the devil 'pop' but Hopefully when I put the last of his details in - he will. (the ackees will be fixed as well)...

That's it for now. :)

Also guy's I thought It'd be pretty cool to upload music that's currently inspiring you. If you have the capabilities to link the actual mp3 if not youtube is your good friend 8B.

My current ear candy



It's strange how something so very pretty makes my skin crawl...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! This is the cover you mentioned. Lovely! Not very Caribbean at all *wags finger* :P
That little devil is just plain cute...

Negash said...

Ahhh Silent hill i always loved this tune nice pick Kat and yeh it is preeeeetty creepy but u can't help listening to it ^_^

Chalo said...

Wow, I love all the details this one have! Those tree leaves! *dies*