Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Girls in dress



Hello there people. Sorry for being away for so long.

It's odd really. I been working quite some lately but usually there was no chances for a good sketch to be shown here, due to some being comish works that I'm not allowed to show. XD

But now I kind of forced myself to make some pics just for the fun of drawing. (should do that more oftem, I know) so now I can share those here.

I'm not that good at it, but some of the things I like to draw are big, unique and pretty dresses.
Here is a redraw of Sarah's Butterfly dress. One of my favs. I know I dint add the wings but I was planning of making them in Photoshop. XD







The second image is a character for one of my bonus comics. if she looks a lot like Mora is because she's actually her mom.

Diana Linda was always pictured like those old southern beauties. She was rich, kind and quite a looker.


That's all for now. I hope to have more to show soon. For real this time. XD

3 comments:

Pete "ragdoll" McD said...

Dude!!! you need to post more often. I now have an overwhelming desire to pick up pencil and paper. your pics rock

Anonymous said...

Gah chalo. i donno which i like more. her hair, or her outfit XD

angel_of_rebirth said...

I guese your quite active in the art department huh?

I love Mora's mom's outfit, and have you considered what they might look like in Victorian age clothing? Just saying.