Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Who the f*ck do you think we are!?

Hey allz~ The blog is kinda dying no? At least some are trying to keep the spark alive ~_^ I thankz ya'll for that. Believe it or not this place is like a safe haven when the art community is going crazy on BS stuff.


I can only apologise for my lack of updates seeing as I had no way to post my artz. Recently however due to my luck of the Irish (or so TJ sez) I have been able to aquire a scanner thanks to mah awesome friend Kayla-kinz~
It's the most awesome thing everz x_x and when it scans the whole house doesn't know XD I barely know till the screen pops up lol Thank you Kayla sooo SOOOOO MUCH!! <3


I havent been able to sit down and scan much but two things, so here yaz goz~ The first one I did for a friends B-day (obvioulsy) I really suck at text so I'm doing that over ^^.

Next is Shippou girl (nakey time) because....she's fun to draw wif no clothing.





Will post again next week or later this week.

Peace~

(ps...How many have seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? I'm just on episode 21 ^^ Any fans on the blog?)

3 comments:

DRIMI said...

^_^ Awsome

Seen the anime all over the net .. but not see it .... wanna thu ...

Anonymous said...

Very awesome ren :3 love the line art.

TJ-Kun said...

BOOOTY..You need to put stuff that I haven't seen. And yea I like teh style thy first one Cho.