Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Many a conceptz

Hey guys! ^^ I finally was able to connect the scanner to mom's computer and add Photoshop! Though when I scann weird lines show up...I think maybe it's because the scanner is old and the computer is much newer *sigh* Oh well another obstacle to over come ^^

Sketches!

Jack Spicer!

















First concept for a vampire girl for Fooray's contest.




















Second concept~




















3rd Concept (I actually liked this one best and was gonna go with it....but -_- nevermind)





There are mores but they really are..lacking in many a things.


Hey TJ I found a pic I did for Split Milk...I need to do it over, DJ Last Drop's legs are messed up >_>


I'll work on something for the monthly theme soon~

Peace allz!


5 comments:

Pete "ragdoll" McD said...

me likey. the last illustration is pretty cool.

Drawtist_P said...

Jack Spicer never looked better. Honestly.

Anonymous said...

maybe its the texture of the paper?
LOVES THESE =D!
spicer!!! ah that boy... *sighs*

digging the vampire design!

Unknown said...

When you get here we have to do a much needed session o_O. maybe develop her some more.

Anonymous said...

Yayza! Ren's still drawing ^^ It's been too long since I've seen your art :D