Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hey guys! Happy New Year!

Hey folks! just wanted to give you a little preview of a book commission I'm working on right now, which would explain why I'm about dead as roadkill, artwise and weekly sketch management-wise.

I'm not entirely sure when all the rush will ease up - I foresee even more hell in the upcoming month. So yah :3 see you when the dust settles a bit, k?

I want to thank everyone who has been steadily contributing to weekly sketch. I figure a lot of folks are having stress (like me XD ) and I really appreciate the effort! :3

I like the idea that Weekly Sketch is a sort of comfortable nook you can always come back to and just show whatever scribbles you churning out without worry of criticism etc.

So Happy New Year guys, I hope we'll keep going strong X3!

1 comment:

TJ-Kun said...

I agree, the WS is a wonderful place to post me art XP