Sunday, December 17, 2006

Blah blah sketch and last voting.


Christmas in a week! =D Happy holidays folks to those who celebrate it :B Mine has been pretty nifty so far!

So this is a sketch for a graphic I intended to include in my website design but ended up scrapping -
Mopil wandering around some old books and parchments. Was playing with the idea of shadows :3.

Oh! please go see the website! It's called
Just a Glimpse. It's still under construction so try not to trip!
Oh man, I'm still gushing over my own domain name X3. Thank you Ms Noniiiii!!

Tie so far between Weekly Sketch and Seven Sketch. Here's the last chance to choose! Please don't vote again if you voted for one of these two already.

4 comments:

DRIMI said...

YES! YES! I have net! MUHUHAHAHAHA!

^_^

I say The Weekly Sketch - I like it. See you all again more.

DRIMI said...

oh, btw I like the drawing - it's awsome

Anonymous said...

Nice art. Would love to see it colored...

Also, keep it "Weekly Sketch." It fits best.

joya said...

Nice website, kat! D: I love your sketchy, too. X3 Hmmm, about the name...I feel odd voting since most of the suggestions are mine. XD It seems Weekly Sketch will be the keeper, though. Hehe~

Oh Oh! and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! <3 <3